[MITgcm-support] Question about the internal solitary waves

陈保伟 13976303924 at 163.com
Tue Mar 9 02:56:15 EST 2021

Dear all,

I am a beginner in MIT,and I have a question about the internal solitary waves.Through reading the literature, I know that using MIT to study internal solitary waves is  the mainstream at present. However, I have not been able to find a  example of internal solitary waves in the MIT verifications. Therefore, I do not know how to write  code and set parameters to run the MIT to generate internal solitary waves. What should I do to achieve this goal?

I'm eager to get your help. Thank you!

best regards
Bao-wei Chen