[MITgcm-support] There is disturbance in the output data

张昊昊 191311040038 at hhu.edu.cn
Sat Jan 16 23:15:38 EST 2021

Dear all,
             I'm a beginner in MIT.  Recently, I've been conducting a one-dimensional sea-ice ocean coupling experiment.  Forced field data I used the wind field, atmospheric temperature and short and long wave radiation.  However, some data I get are not smooth, and some have periodic disturbance, such as oceFWflx, oceQnet, SST and so on(The specific situation is shown in the blue line in the attachment). That's why, and what I can do to fix it.
             I'm eager to get your help. Thank you!

                                                                                                                                                                  yours
                                                                                                                                                                  Zhang