[MITgcm-support] advection of ice-melange

Mainak Mondal mm10845 at nyu.edu
Mon Aug 9 03:57:29 EDT 2021

Hi Martin,

There is a subglacial plume at the eastern boundary. It is coming up to the
top and making a surface expression. There is the u component of velocity
that should push the ice-melange. In the SEAICE_OPTIONS , I have already
turned on the
#define SEAICE_ALLOW_FREEDRIFT

In the data.seaice I used
# SEAICE parameters