[MITgcm-support] Boundary forced internal waves : How to show the output results?

Adham El Zaher adham_zaher at live.com
Wed Apr 28 17:08:37 EDT 2021

Hello,

I am a new user of MITgcm. I have been trying to implement the boundary forced internal waves example of the MITgcm Documentation, and I was able to build and run the model without problems, but I find it difficult to visualize the results of the simulation as it is shown in the documentation using Matlab.

Can anyone help with the way to show the results using Matlab or Python?

Thanks in advance!

Zaher