[MITgcm-support] internal wave verification: problem with output for delX

Jeremy Miller jeremysharonmiller at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 04:57:36 EDT 2021

Hi Martin,

Do you mean run >>> cksum delVar T.init topog.slope in ther terminal window?
This is what I got from the files that I generated:

1850524193 480 delXvar
2935439697 9600 T.init
1755756548 480 topog.slope

This is what I got from the clean copy of MITgcm:

1850524193 480 delXvar
14523600 9600 T.init
638984401 480 topog.slope

Looking at the script I sent you in the last email, following your comment
about the order of indices, do they need to be reversed?
Best
Jeremy