[MITgcm-support] internal wave verification: problem with output for delX

Jeremy Miller jeremysharonmiller at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 02:26:25 EDT 2021

Hi Martin,
Thanks for your reply. Your suggestion did cure the problem of all the delX
values being read in as '0'. Thanks.
But now running the code (using ./mitgcmuv > output.txt ) gives me the error

SOLUTION IS HEADING OUT OF BOUNDS: tMin,tMax= -7.361E+22  5.849E+22
  exceeds allowed range (monSolutionMaxRange=  1.000E+03)
MON_SOLUTION: STOPPING CALCULATION at Iter=        10
S/R ALL_PROC_DIE: ending the run
STOP ABNORMAL END: S/R MON_SOLUTION, stops due to EXTREME Pot.Temp

I have attached the python script used to generate the data again.

Best
Jeremy