[MITgcm-support] Questions about the seaice pkg

张昊昊 191311040038 at hhu.edu.cn
Thu Oct 29 23:31:06 EDT 2020

Professor Martin:
          First of all, Thank you very much for your patient answers every time.
          I encountered some problems when conducting the '1D_ocean_ice_column' experiment.I changed the    number of vertical layers from 23 to 60,and then there was an error in the calculation(See below). So I want to know how to  adjust 'SEAICE_mcPheePiston' to be correct.

My other question is what is the specific value of the sea ice area in this experiment. For example, if I want to change the initial sea ice area from 1 square meter to 100 square meters, what should I do.
      I am looking forward to your help and I wish you good health and good luck in everything!
                                                                                                                                       yours
                                                                                                                                       ZhangHaohao