[MITgcm-support] MITgcm on Cygwin - MPI issue

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Mar 27 00:11:23 EDT 2020

Just a guess:
Maybe your MITgcm "optfile", which is read by genmake to know where to find
MPI and netCDF libraries,
etc,  is not pointing to the correct MPI lib and include directories?
If you have more than one MPI installed, say MPICH and Open MPI, make sure
you point to one of them only.

I hope it helps,
Gus Correa