[MITgcm-support] Need assistance for tuning currents in the physical model

kunal madkaiker kunal.madkaiker02 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 01:05:23 EDT 2020

Hi Matt and Dimtris,

Yes, I have supplied U&V currents along with T and S along all the four
boundaries.
The above attached data.obcs file was for my simulation in which I had used
Orlanski. So I had to # the obcs inputs. Sorry for the confusion.
If you observe the plots, there isn't much difference between my closed
boundary o/p and the o/p for which I used the Orlanski scheme.

Matt, thanks for mentioning the 3rd and 4th point. I hadn't thought about
these aspects in my previous simulations. Will check more.

Kunal