[MITgcm-support] Need assistance for tuning currents in the physical model

kunal madkaiker kunal.madkaiker02 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:26:25 EDT 2020

Hi Matthew,

Sorry for not mentioning the details earlier. I have a curvilinear grid of
360 X 780 grid off the West coast of India.
This is a high resolution, irregular grid i.e. grid point spacing isnt
equal in the subgrid. Grid is a closed one.

- For Sept simulation, I am initializing with Aug Temp and Salinity from WOA
- U and V currents are from INCOIS GODAS, whereas heat and moisture fluxes
are from NCEP.
- Boundary forcing provided are currents and Sept Temp and Salinity as OBCS
files.
- No Orlanksi scheme is used. KPP used for verical mixing.