[MITgcm-support] How to save output for a small sub-region using the Diagnostics package?

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Jan 6 10:35:15 EST 2020

Hi Hengling,

I am not aware of this capability. I would save the entire domain and carve out the region of interest afterwards.

The diagnostics package has a statistics part for subregions, where you can in principle compute the output at individual points, but I don’t recommend that for your purpose, because it would be overly expensive.

Martin