[MITgcm-support] Questions about the thsice pkg

张昊昊 191311040038 at hhu.edu.cn
Sun Dec 13 01:52:07 EST 2020

Dear all,
             I'm a beginner in MIT,and I have a question about the seaice and thsice pkg. If I want to use both pkg in the simulation and I want to set the initial ice thickness to 3m, how do I set the initial sea ice thickness in data.ice.
            I set the ice thickness to 3m in Data.seaice, but when I turned on thsice, the initial output ice thickness was still 0.
             I'm eager to get your help. Thank you!