[MITgcm-support] Unstructured open boundaries

Estanislao Gavilan Pascual-Ahuir dramauh at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 22:34:04 EDT 2019

Dear Community,

A few weeks ago I found a post in our email list about this but I cannot find it again. I would like to open boundaries in different rows.. For example I was thinking to do this but it is wrong.. As you can read I want to open 19 points in middle of the first and last row. Then I want to open 3 points and then other three points in the second row and the before the last row. I think it can be done but I am no doing something correctly. The forcing files are a single row with 81 points where your can find the specific values from the 29th to the 53rd column. Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Estanislao

# Open-boundaries
 &OBCS_PARM01