[MITgcm-support] ECCOv4 error message

Gael Forget gforget at mit.edu
Fri Sep 13 12:22:19 EDT 2019

Hi Spencer,

Sorry for later reply. If I recall correctly, what's missing at this point in the flt + exch2 implementation is mostly initialization code. I posted an issue and potential improvement to GitHub @ https://github.com/MITgcm/MITgcm/pull/282 <https://github.com/MITgcm/MITgcm/pull/282> in case you or others want to follow up over there. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Gael