[MITgcm-support] Fwd: Inter-tile discontinuities

Pochini, Enrico epochini at inogs.it
Mon Nov 4 09:00:46 EST 2019

Hi Martin,

thank you for your answer. I used the data.seaice and SEAICE_OPTIONS.h from
verification/lab_sea. I've tried to set the parameters as you said and I
also tried with SEAICEuseKrylov=.TRUE., which automatically sets
LSR_ERROR=1.E-12 and SEAICEnonLinIterMax=10. However I still have the issue.
I attach a link to the code and namelist which I used. In STDOUT it seems
that the solver for the sea ice dynamics does not converge.
Eventually the model crashes...

Enrico

 results72.nc
<https://drive.google.com/a/inogs.it/file/d/1IdUfelBlDrti9iK5RysnXMjYgSaH0-LW/view?usp=drive_web>