[MITgcm-support] Error when introducing OBCS-Sponge in my config

Kevin Ha kevin.ha.pro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:15:16 EDT 2019

Dear all,

I am trying to implement OBCS package in an existing configuration. After
creating the corresponding files (i.e. data.obcs, OBCS_OPTIONS.h and
OBCS_calc.F) and adding UseOBCS = .TRUE. in data.pkg, I compile my code and
when making it run (mpi), I got the following error message written below.
Can someone help me to cope with this?

Thank you in advance

Sincerely

Kevin

At line 2256 of file obcs_readparms.f (unit = 11, file =
'/tmp/gfortrantmpYf22g8')
Fortran runtime error: End of fileAt line 2256 of file obcs_readparms.f
(unit = 11, file = '/tmp/gfortrantmp5Bvqr8')
Fortran runtime error: End of file

Error termination. Backtrace:
At line 2256 of file obcs_readparms.f (unit = 11, file =
'/tmp/gfortrantmpK3ss57')

#0  0x7fde1a998607 in ???
#0  0x7f85fc53a607 in ???
#1  0x7f85fc53b115 in ???
#2  0x7f85fc53b869 in ???
#3  0x7f85fc5fec03 in ???
#4  0x7f85fc5ffb0d in ???
#5  0x7f85fc601f37 in ???
#6  0x7f85fc602098 in ???
#7  0x4b8514 in ???
#8  0x5bf83c in ???
#9  0x5ead55 in ???
#10  0x521125 in ???
#11  0x402366 in ???
#12  0x7f85fb827724 in ???
#13  0x402398 in ???
        at ../sysdeps/x86_64/start.S:118
#14  0xffffffffffffffff in ???
#1  0x7fde1a999115 in ???
#2  0x7fde1a999869 in ???
#3  0x7fde1aa5cc03 in ???
#4  0x7fde1aa5db0d in ???
#5  0x7fde1aa5ff37 in ???
#6  0x7fde1aa60098 in ???
#7  0x4b8514 in ???
#8  0x5bf83c in ???
#9  0x5ead55 in ???
#10  0x521125 in ???
#11  0x402366 in ???
#12  0x7fde19c85724 in ???
#13  0x402398 in ???
        at ../sysdeps/x86_64/start.S:118
#14  0xffffffffffffffff in ???
Primary job  terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code.. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status,
thus causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

  Process name: [[2961,1],13]
  Exit code:    2