[MITgcm-support] TEOS-10?

Ali Ramadhan alir at mit.edu
Fri Jul 12 09:56:28 EDT 2019

 Hi Marion,

I'm not up-to-date on the latest developments but I suspect the answer is
still no as there's an open GitHub issue about TEOS-10 describing the
current implementation as "outdated and incomplete", and the issue hasn't
really moved in the past year: https://github.com/MITgcm/MITgcm/issues/115

Cheers,
Ali