[MITgcm-support] Link problem on OSX

Ruth Musgrave rmusgrave at whoi.edu
Wed Jul 3 14:37:36 EDT 2019

Hi Ed,

I am able to compile, for example, the verification experiment exp4 at the default domain size. If I increase it to 200x200x100 grid points it fails with the “out of range” error as below. I’ve been able to run simulations this size (and much larger) on this laptop with no problems in the past.

Thanks,
Ruth