[MITgcm-support] Issue with lagrangian float (FLT) package running in parallel

Taylor Shropshire tas14j at my.fsu.edu
Thu Jan 24 14:20:54 EST 2019

I figured it out.

For some reason, the model was happy with using "&" in the data configuration files when I ran it in serial but it was not happy when I ran in parallel. Writing "&end" fixed the issue.

Thanks again for the quick responses. I am always impressed to see how quickly questions are addressed on this email thread. MITgcm support is great.

-Taylor

Taylor Shropshire
PhD Candidate - Oceanography
Center for Ocean - Atmospheric Prediction Studies
Florida State University