[MITgcm-support] Monthly averaged output of adjoint sensitivity with ECCOv4

gael forget gforget at mit.edu
Fri Feb 8 23:22:40 EST 2019

Forgot to mention that for state variables you should be able to use the diagnostics package now; see section 9.1.4.2. @ https://mitgcm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/outp_pkgs/outp_pkgs.html#pkg-diagnostics-a-flexible-infrastructure <https://mitgcm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/outp_pkgs/outp_pkgs.html#pkg-diagnostics-a-flexible-infrastructure>

Gael