[MITgcm-support] Atmospheric emissivity in Cheapaml

Bruno Deremble bruno.deremble at ens.fr
Tue Feb 5 13:17:48 EST 2019

Hello Sanjiv,

I think you are right, this is a typo. there is a typo in the paper
too...

I think the boundary layer temperature budget is ok because we do
xalwu - xalwd

however, for the ocean, the downward longwave is wrong. I usually use a
prescribed downward longwave option so I didn't notice this issue; I'll
fix it asap

cheers,
bruno