[MITgcm-support] Bottom pressure, non hydrostatic run, in oceanic set up

clement.soufflet at lmd.ens.fr clement.soufflet at lmd.ens.fr
Wed Dec 4 05:20:59 EST 2019

Hi Martin,
Thank you for your answer.
I tried to do calculate phiTotLow with this method but it produces incoherent results, I had positive pressure drag for instance witch in my case is impossible.
So, I interpolated by hand phiHyd+phi_nh at the bottom and got more consistent result.
I don’t know if it is the better way to do it and I would be happy to hear if someone have another method using diagnostics already computed in the model.
Thanks again.
Clément