[MITgcm-support] diagnostics at end of calendar months

GOLDBERG Daniel Dan.Goldberg at ed.ac.uk
Tue Nov 20 13:03:34 EST 2018

hi all

for a model intercomparison i have been asked to provide output at the end of each calendar month, i.e. Jan 31, Feb 28, etc (day 31, day 59, etc) for each year in the simulation. (I do not, however, need to update forcings on any such irregular time scales.)

I've not done this before using MITgcm -- is it possible(/easy) to do so with the diagnostics package?

Many thanks
Dan

--

Daniel Goldberg, PhD