[MITgcm-support] Controlling MNC output

Jody Klymak jklymak at uvic.ca
Mon Mar 26 12:07:26 EDT 2018

Hi Taylor,

If you just use the state-dump files, I don’t know of a way to only starts saving after N years, except to stop the run after saving a pickup, and then restart with the pickup.

If you use the diagnostics package, then you can set the “phase” of the save to be many years in the future and the saves won’t start until that point.

Cheers,  Jody