[MITgcm-support] tutorial_global_oce_optim optimisation failed

Andrew McRae andrew.mcrae at physics.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 13:04:08 EDT 2018

Not sure if you've had a chance to look at this yet... the only time I can
see tmpfld2d being written to (and not just initialised to 0.0 or 1.0) is
in pkg/admtlm/bypassad.F line 96.  Presumably that package isn't switched
on here.  I can't see xx_hfluxm being written to at all.

A few lines above, active_read_xy is called with xx_hfluxm_dummy as the
last argument... should this have been xx_hfluxm, perhaps?
(xx_hfluxm_dummy is a single variable, while xx_hfluxm is an array, so this
probably won't work as-is...)

Andrew