[MITgcm-support] 6.6.3.7 SHELFICE documentation - broken link

Yilang Xu yxu at whoi.edu
Tue Jun 12 09:43:45 EDT 2018

Hi Martin,

Thanks a lot for the info. I'll check it.

Yilang

On 6/12/18, 09:39, "MITgcm-support on behalf of Martin Losch" <mitgcm-support-bounces at mitgcm.org on behalf of Martin.Losch at awi.de> wrote:

    Hi Yilang,

    this page does not seem to exist any longer. The page described the experimental configuration of the first ISOMIP experiments. Basically, they are reflected quite accurately in verification/isomip/input. Since then (2006 or 2007, when I first started this), a lot has happened and ISOMIP has evolved. You can goole-search for ISOMIP and MISMIP to find information about model configurations and published papers.

    Martin