[MITgcm-support] Diagnostics have not been filled

Pascal Bourgault pascal.bourgault at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:04:02 EDT 2018

I have tried to compute it myself, and it works!  Since thie error message
is showing up in the STDERR files, I thought there might be a problem
somewhere else...

And I think you're right, my vertical diffusivity should be constant
everywhere. Do I understand that if a diagnostics is all zeros, the "
WARNING -   has not been filled (ndiag=  0 )" is written in STDERRs?

--
Pascal