[MITgcm-support] Mediterranean sea modeling

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed Jan 31 10:34:15 EST 2018

There are many examples with spherical polar grids ( usingSphericalPolarGrid=.TRUE.,) I suggest that you have a look at the verification directory and try some of the relevant examples.

cd verification
grep -i usingSphericalPolarGrid */input*/data | grep -i true

gives you a long list of examples, maybe tutorial_global_oce_latlon is most useful, because it is a tutorial.
seaice_obcs is a small regional model with open boundaries

Martin