[MITgcm-support] wind stress file

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Jan 23 05:05:19 EST 2018

This runtime error means that you don’t have enough data in your wind field file, see many other answers to similar questions on the support list. With a google search like this:

Fortran runtime error: Non-existing record number site:mitgcm.org/pipermail

you will get these contributions (or write "Fortran runtime error: Non-existing record number” into the search field of http://mitgcm.org/public/search.html).

M.