[MITgcm-support] MITgcm on GitHub and WebEx meeting next Tuesday

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at mit.edu
Tue Feb 27 14:49:49 EST 2018

Hi All,

As some of you already noticed, earlier this month, MITgcm repository has moved away
from CVS to git and is now permanently hosted on GitHub here:
  https://github.com/MITgcm/MITgcm

The "source code" web-page:        http://mitgcm.org/public/source_code.html
as well as the "documentation" web-page:  http://mitgcm.org/public/docs.html
have been updated with new links and instructions.

If you have any questions, you can contact the mitgcm-support list.

Also, we are planning to have a conference-call / WebEx next Tuesday, March 06,
at 12:00 EST. This should provide an opportunity to ask any questions about the
the use of the new GitHub repository.
In particular, as we are trying to refresh the documentation, we would appreciate
any comments, suggestions or feedback on what piece of the documentation you would
like to see improved.

The details on how to join the WebEx meeting will be sent to this list early next
week. Hope you will be able to join,

Cheers,
Jean-Michel, Chris, Jeff, Ed and Oliver