[MITgcm-support] (compile error) relocation truncated to fit: R_X86_64_PC32

Dan Jones dcjones.work at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:00:10 EDT 2018

Hi Wei,

I tend to get this error when my executable is too large relative to the
memory available per core on the system. You may need to change the tiling
in SIZE.h. Can you try using more cores by increasing nPx and/or nPy? Of
course, if you do this, you'll need to decrease sNx and/or sNy to keep the
total number of grid points constant.

Thanks,
Dan