[MITgcm-support] how to run for exactly 1 month with calendarDumps

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 18 13:22:21 EDT 2017

Hi Ryan, hopefully someone will have better answer.
Typically what I do is run the model as long as possible,
until end of job or machine crashes, then use a script like
http://wwwcvs.mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/high_res_cube/input/modpickup
to pick-up pieces from latest available rotating pickup.

Dimitris Menemenlis