[MITgcm-support] Non-Zero Meridional Velocity Kelvin Wave

Bertrand Louis Rene Delorme bdelorme at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 19 12:36:19 EST 2017

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for these precisions. GRID.h described indeed all that nicely and I should have looked at it much sooner.

My set-up works great now. I still have very small non-zero v values but they decrease significantly when I increase the grid resolution,
So, I expect them to be related to residual error, as pointed out by Yu-Kun.

Thanks again for all the help!

Best,
Bertrand