[MITgcm-support] Tidal forcing with Orlanski boundary conditions.

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at mit.edu
Tue May 23 14:36:22 EDT 2017

Hi Hanut,

Subroutines in external_forcing.F have been retired since Aug 2014
and replaced with the ones in apply_forcing.F
They are just kept in case someone has a customized version and want
to keep it (and in this case, need to compile with #define USE_OLD_EXTERNAL_FORCING
in CPP_OPTIONS.h). Are you in this case ?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel