[MITgcm-support] ideal age tracer

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at mit.edu
Tue May 23 12:04:21 EDT 2017

Hi Alexandre,

There is one "ideal age tracer" example in:
 verification/tutorial_global_oce_latlon/
(2 modified src files: ptracers_apply_forcing.F & ptracers_forcing_surf.F
 in code/ dir there) but it's not (yet) documented in the manual.

Also, at this point, I don't know if/how it works if you are trying to
use pkg/dic at the same time (with pkg/gchem and #define GCHEM_SEPARATE_FORCING),
something to check.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel