[MITgcm-support] problems with OBCS

? ?? Peterspy at outlook.com
Wed May 17 01:17:26 EDT 2017

Hello all,
I am currently running a 2 dimensional verification on x-z plane. The open boundary forcing is added on west/east boundary.
But I found that output meridional velocity (v) is not zero, I want to set my north/south boundary both walls based on my experiment requirement.
So I undef ALLOW_OBCS_NORTH and ALLOW_OBCS_SOUTH in OBCS_OPTIONS.h, but it seems not work.
Is there any other settings that I should do?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Pengyang Song
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Ocean University of China