[MITgcm-support] error tutorial_cfc_offline, uVeltave file not existing when nTimeSteps increased

Martin Losch martin.losch at awi.de
Wed Mar 22 12:34:15 EDT 2017

Hi Céline,

you need to have more “offline” data to drive the model with. Currently there are only two time-slices in the repository (too keep it “light” for downloading), so that you can only simulate “between” these two time-slices that are 30 days appart.
I don’t know if there is more data available somewhere. Keep in mind that these tutorials/verification experiments are only meant to give you an idea, how things are done in principle.

Martin