[MITgcm-support] A question about mnc

刘珊珊 ssl157 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Tue Mar 14 22:18:44 EDT 2017

Dear all;

My name is Shanshan Liu, from the University of Science and Technology of China. I've been learning on the MITgcm, and encountered a problem.

I'm not sure if the problem is about 'optfile'(% ../../../tools/genmake2 -mods=../code -of /path/to/optfile), but I have no other ideas, so I'm writing this letter now.
Detailed problem description is shown in attachment. Could you please point out the crux of the problem? Thank you very much.
I'm looking forward for your answer.Thank you.

Best Regards.

Shanshan Liu