[MITgcm-support] Effect of 'vectorInvariantMomentum' flag on first order circulation

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at mit.edu
Thu Mar 2 10:37:25 EST 2017

Hi Dhruv,

OK, this is a good start.
Could you provide me (off the list since there is some strict size limit there)
a complete copy of the set up, including the customized/modified "code" directory,
the input parameter files ( data*, eedata) and the binary input files needed
to run the set-up.
Also, if you are not using the latest MITgcm code, which version is it ?

And finally, how long would I need to run it to see some significant differences
(this was part of my earlier email, but not clearly expressed).
May be a pickup file could allow to reduce the length of these tests ?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel