[MITgcm-support] Conditions Tracer

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Jun 6 05:51:11 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am not quite sure what you want to do, but if you want to use passive tracers to track your water masses, you can add them either in some initial conditions (for the ptracers-package, which can start later than your model run, see the parameters in ptracers_readparms.F), or use the rbcs package to continuously add a tracer (by restoring to a prescribed field/value in some part of your domain).

Martin