[MITgcm-support] advective and diffusive diagnostics

Dimitris Menemenlis dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:59:35 EST 2017

Hi Martin, Zhan Su and I were puzzled by exactly the same question
and came across your MITgcm question, but no answer :-(

Ou points out that DFrE_TH contains the GM contribution to vertical
diffusivity computed “explicitly” in gmredi_rtransport.F, even when
implicitDiffusion=.TRUE.

Dimitris Menemenlis