[MITgcm-support] rotating tank experiment: add source and switch off the thermal and salinity gradients

Vijayan Nair Rugminiamma, Linoj lv14f at my.fsu.edu
Tue Feb 28 14:11:57 EST 2017

Hi

 I am trying to simulate the classic stommel's experiment on a laboratory tank, starting with the rotating tank in the verification module. I have changed the bathypolyR.bin to change the circular tank to a pie shaped one. The experiment is driven by a volume source-sink pair.

How do I switch off the thermal and salinity gradients and add the mass source.

Thanks in advance

Linoj