[MITgcm-support] sea ice for global_oce_biogeo_bling

Isa Rosso irosso at ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 6 16:08:08 EST 2017

Hi there,

I’ve been trying to use the seaice package with the MITgcm_contrib/verification_other/global_oce_biogeo_bling experiment.

The model blows up at the first time step when using seaice dynamics. It looks like the problem is with the vIce, in seaice_lsr.f, but I don’t understand why... Attached are the SEAICE_OPTIONS.h, data and data.seaice I’m using.

Is there something wrong I’m doing with the set-up? Any help would be great!! Let me know if you need more info.

Thank you!
isa