[MITgcm-support] cs32 to cs510

Dimitris Menemenlis dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:59:54 EDT 2016

Yes you will get NaNs if griddata tries to extrapolate, which is likely to happen across dateline or Greenwich meridian
(wherever your domain starts or ends) and at the poles if you go from cs32 to cs510.

What I do is I repeat some points at the edges with longitude +360 and -360
and add a point at North Pole.

I don’t have example for cs32 to cs510, but I do have examples for cs510 to lat/lon that I
can dig out for you if helpful.