[MITgcm-support] build errors for llc_1080

Ryan Abernathey ryan.abernathey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:47:46 EST 2016

Ok, so I have verified the md5 checksums for all the binary inputs. AND I
have compiled with checkpoint64p (the original one) using -debug mode (no
optimizations).

Starting from the pickup file or the initial conditions, I still get the
crash on the third timestep.

Starting to feel pretty stuck... I will try porting the whole thing to
yellowstone, but that will take some time.

-Ryan