[MITgcm-support] CS64?128 grid files

Alexandre Pohl alexandre.pohl at lsce.ipsl.fr
Wed Nov 23 12:25:05 EST 2016

Dear Dimitris,

Yes, I prefer using cubed-sphere grids because I am interested in deep-time climate, when the poles were not necessarily covered by continental masses.

Regarding Gael’s answer, there is a CS96 grid that seems to correspond to what I am looking for, but no 'Ra.bin' files seem to be included in the repository (see my answer to Gael). The problem is that I need to provide such files to the coupler.

So, if someone is using such grids (CS64, CS96, CS128) in a coupled setup, I am still interested.

Thank you,
~ Alexandre