[MITgcm-support] build errors for llc_1080

Ryan Abernathey ryan.abernathey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:59:23 EST 2016

Thanks again for the advice. I got it to start timestepping!

...Unfortunately I had NaN's by timestep 2... ;p

My guess is that I have to reduce my timestep (it's 90 in the example) for
a few iterations to overcome the geostrophic adjustment shock, as with most
spinup. However, before embarking on this, since people (Dimitris) have
already been through the procedure, I thought I would ask for your guidance.

-Ryan

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Dimitris Menemenlis <dmenemenlis at gmail.com