[MITgcm-support] obcs

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Fri Mar 18 03:51:19 EDT 2016

Hi Bruno,

that’s not implemented as far as I know (and see), but what keeps you from changing obcs_readparms.F, e.g. line 226 where the default is set from
       OB_Iwest(j) = OB_indexUnset
       OB_Iwest(j) = 1

The slightly more complicated solution would be to add a flag “OB_lwestGlobal” or “OB_lwestConstant” or so that, if set to a reasonable value, overrides OB_lwest.

Martin