[MITgcm-support] Inertial Oscillations

Klymak Jody jklymak at uvic.ca
Wed Mar 2 15:04:33 EST 2016

Hi Ashely.

Can you be more specific about the forcing you have in mind?  What boundary are you trying to force?  What problem are you trying to model?

As others said you can add forcing with obcs or rbcs.  You can also force the surface with the wind or sea level pressure.  You can also add a body force.

Cheers.  Jody.

Sent from my iPhone