[MITgcm-support] variables (.)_F1 in obcs_calc.F

Jody Klymak jklymak at uvic.ca
Thu Feb 25 15:19:12 EST 2016

I should have also noted that you can do something similar with rbcs package.  It does a global forcing with a spatially variable relaxation time.  It is more expensive storage wise if you want to have it be time variable but it can allow you to propagate whatever signal you want in through your boundaries.

Cheers,   Jody